Wednesday, November 4, 2009

my sister... Patrice..

Yes, I'm awake at 1:49am...

I have two favorite times of day... now, at 1:50am and 6am...
... they both give me a rush !

...anyhoo, i look into my closet and see these beautiful, recycle bags i bought for Patrice's birthday.

i'm such an awful sister... i'm sorry Patrice...
she's finding out now what i bought her for her birthday and i'm embarrassed to say how late ! it is...

Patrice... they are coming and you will love them...

--but,

i see these fabulous bags and they make me think of my sister... Patrice !
...this chick is fabulous all the time. from the moment she wakes up ! she's beautiful... without even trying... she just is.

i look forward to the day when we are celebrating the creation of your own line... of anything beautiful. you have such an incredible eye Patrice. it.. is going to be... STELLAR !
a friend recently used that word and i like it .. it's perfect... thank you joshua...

... i know i don't know that many people, but off all the people i've ever come in close proximity to... my whole life... i don't know anyone AS fabulous as my sister..

you would have to merge them all together .. jackie O.. lena horne... halle berry..
and my sister still wouldn't be second.

She startles you because, 'damn, she's bad', and you want everything SHE's got... then she speaks and you're hit again with, 'ok.. and she's intelligent'.. now, you're helpless..

She's funny.. straightforward.. you love her, you hate her (for half a sec)... and then you love her, always...

She's a girly girl but will give it a try... maybe...

i'm not quite sure why i'm shouting to the world that i love my sister .. but i know i'm blessed to have a sister, and to have a GOOD sister...

Patrice is incredible... She has a talent .. for creating all things beautiful ... you'll meet her soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment