Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Natural Rhythm Strength Camp
Wake up to greet the day with reverence and to strengthen your strengths.

Girls, we rock! I don’t know if you’ve fully accepted that yet but, we kick ass! When we get hurt, our bodies heal themselves. That’s amazing! Yes, I know, the boys too. Without our help or understanding, our heart beats. Yes, I know, the boys too. But the fact that our bodies are designed to carry a life for nine months before opening up, helping it out, then given charge of nurturing that life, means that our base, us, truly must be strong because we have so much to give.

Physically, every inch of us is covered in muscles and I think you will agree that it’s the muscle that gets us around this place. So, being that the strength of your muscles affect your way of giving I ask, how strong are you?

I want you to fall in love with your design so you will discover that confidence in your body’s ability to do is intoxicating. I think I speak for us all when I say strength is sexy. Yes dear, it’s ok to be turned on by yourself. It starts with you anyway, remember that.

Come out to play and learn:
• To push yourself using the best tool ever, your own body.
• That it really doesn’t take much to be in the shape YOU want to be in.
• That it simply requires your honesty. Only you know what you’re doing 100% of the time and whatever that something is will have a positive or negative effect on you… truly your choice.


The next camp starts Aug. 22nd – Sept. 16th
Each 4 week camp is only $300 and groups will always be small so that you receive the guidance and personal touch that is needed.


Groups Meet in Dana Point:
Monday – Friday
6am & 7:15am

Saturday
6am, 7:15am, 8:30am

Contact me for more details!

1 comment:

  1. This bootcamp is AMAZING!!! Thank you Candace for all your support and efforts in helping me become stronger mentally and physically. I never thought I would be a beach runner, and now im running 2 miles along the strand.The crazy steep hill and running up it faster and faster each time, and I can't leave out my Rocky like jump roping skills. Every day i am challenged to Power through and every day after our 45-60 minute session i leave feeling so great about myself and ready to conquer my day. Phase 2 has been brought and me and my body appreciate everything you do Candace. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete